Thursday, September 1, 2016

And so does the Princess leave her Tower

Lately, I've wanted to label all of my posts as "what the..." 
This one is no exception to that rule. 

In late June, Charming said, drunk, naturally, these kinds of things shall not be discussed sober until it is Time, that if we live through his vacation, we should move in together. 
I reacted by asking him if he realizes just how many dresses I have. 

Well, we lived through his vacation. We spent most of July drunk together, and argued zero times. We had loads of fun, a few meh-days, and learned much about each other. What we're like when we're cranky and hungry, what we are willing to endure and what we thoroughly hate, and just in general, how we like our lives. 
We kinda match, so... 

He brought me boxes today. And IKEA-bags in case 15 boxes that can pretty much house one Heather aren't enough. 
I shall be leaving my tower on the 17th of September to live with him. 

Yikes. 

Love, 
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! I've really been gone a long time, haven't I? I didn't even realize you'd met someone. I'm so excited you have a new roommate and that he drinks. lol

    Seriously though, I'm very happy for you, Heather. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm happy, too. I'd completely forgotten how it feels!

      Delete

talk to me