I'm still alive, hi.
It's been a bit rocky here for the past two months, but could be worse.
Anyway, I got the Liebster Award from The Enchanted Parlour, thank you, and I am now going to do this thing all wrong.
I'm not nominating anyone specifically just because I have a bit too much to think about right now. Swamped, so to speak. But if you're following my blog, haven't yet gotten awarded, and have less than 200 followers, boom, you're tagged.
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have fewer than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 Random Facts
1. My toenails are always painted. Even during the coldest winter when I wear three pairs of socks at a time.
2. My sleeping patterns are completely messed up. I go to bed at 5am and wake up around 1pm. Making appointments with clients is a bit challenging sometimes.
3. Repetitive sounds annoy me. I don't like the sound of a metronome, I've gotten rid of most ticking clocks in my house, and I can't stand the sound of people chewing.
4. I'm a bit of a princess, and need someone to look after me. I blame Mom and Dad, they've spoiled me rotten.
5. I like working alone, and prefer to make my own schedule so that I can do most of my work while others sleep. This is why I run my own business and do a lot of freelance-work.
6. My favourite food is pizza. Home made, filled with tomato, mozzarella, and... broccoli.
7. When I feel like I need to get a lot of work done, I stay in my PJ's all day. Somehow, it helps me focus. But not every time, I'm in my jammies now, and haven't gotten anything done today. Oops.
8. I drift off easily. It happens during conversations, dinner, watching TV. It feels like falling asleep, stumbling into a fairytale of wonder and excitement without really sleeping or moving. So if we're talking and my eyes glace over, just let me be, I'm happier there.
9. Birds scare me. They're like little dinosaurs, smart and ferocious.
10. I like shopping, but I need someone there who's willing to pay for anything I may find. I reckon Husband number Two should be wealthy.
11. I'm partial to blond, long-haired men (like you didn't already know that).
1. When and why did you start blogging?
I don't remember when, but the reason is quite clear. Put plain and simple, I love talking about myself. As I feared I might start annoying everyone I know IRL, I started to blog about my thoughts and outfits and things I've made. Blogging isn't only a way of venting anymore, it also offers me a creative outlet.
Although I do use it mostly for venting.
2. With MP3s and internet streaming, do you still buy CDs or DVDs?
3. How would you describe your style of dress?
I haven't really given this much thought. I've dressed the same way for many years now, but haven't bothered to categorize my style. I feel closest to Romantic and Victorian Goth, so that's probably it.
4. What religion or philosophy do you ascribe to?
I'm not a very religious person. I was raised into Lutheran religion, like most Finns, but I've never really liked the idea of turning faith into business. Today, I feel most drawn to the ancient Finnish animistic ways.
I believe that each living thing has a spirit, I believe in a greater, dual force that sometimes offers aid and guidance, I believe in rebirth and the power of the elements.
5.What are your favorite TV shows on the air right now?
I'm a bad girl, and stream TV-shows instead of watching television. I like Penny Dreadful most of the shows currently on air.
6. What other hobbies do you participate in, besides blogging?
I play Oblivion and dance in an oriental fusion-group.
Most hobbies I used to have, writing, sewing, and knitting, have turned into work, and I haven't gotten around to coming up with new hobbies.
7. If you participate in the arts, which ones do you participate in? Are you a hobbyist or a professional?
Writing and textile. Pro.
8. If a movie was being made about your life, which actor/actress would play you?
Scarlett Johansson could make a good me. At least we're of height.
9. Choose one: Coffee or tea?
10. What colors have you dyed your hair?
I've been red, orange-blond, black, and dark brown. Red is good, I'm sticking with this.
11. Introvert, extrovert, or ambivert?