Monday, May 28, 2012

Frustration

One would think starting a business is fairly easy: fill out some forms, set up shop, and watch the money pour in.

Well, it ain't so.

One thing depends upon another, and that thing has to be done before the first thing can happen, and that can't be done before the second thing is done, and that can't get done before you hop on your left foot while holding a plate of eggs. Or at least that's what it feels like.
Anyways.
It's official now. It's been official for a week now, but i've been afraid to say anything. Speaking about it too soon might ruin it.

I'm going into business for myself. Starting a one-woman enterprise of recycled dark fashion. In June. If i can manage to hop on my left foot while holding a plate of eggs, and not drop any, that is.

I will keep you posted on the progress of opening up a web shop. It shouldn't take that long, but, then again, anything can happen with a plateful of eggs.
I'll give you a sneak peak of what's to come. Hope you'll like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me