Thursday, January 5, 2012

smart ideas

So. I've been working on getting a degree in sewing. Since I have a severe disliking towards schools of all kinds, I decided to prove my skills without going to school.

Don't know what it's called. Anyway. Made an outfit, and wrote a port folio.
The outfit consists of a dress, a corset, a petticoat, a crocheted choker and ring, short fingerless gloves and a parasol.
Summer's a long way away, but  I wanted to take a picture outside, anyway.
It was snowing. And it was cold. Luckily, it didn't take long. The picture taking, that is.

Just sent out the first draft of the port folio-thingie. Hopefully, the teacher will regard my work good enough to pass the test.
If she doesn't, I'm going to sulk, and sew something else.
Anyway. Here's the picture.






Fingers crossed it'll pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me