Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trust me, I don't know what to say

As you may remember (I had almost forgotten), I applied for a course a month or so ago. On Tuesday I got a letter inviting me to an interview.
The interview was yesterday, on Wednesday. I had a 24 hours notice to go. Very polite :D

Anyways, I don't like being interviewed. Especially not for a course or a job. I always get nervous and then I start to stutter and repeat myself. In general, I make a horrible first impression on situations like that.
Y-day was no exception. I went, I stuttered, I failed. But I was pretty, though. Maybe they'll remember that instead of the stupidities that poured out of my mouth.
This is what I wore.


blouse, tie & shoes: second hand
skirt & corset: hand-made


And then I went shopping. Didn't find anything, though, exept a bottle of wine for Friday. Carnival Syrah. I haven't tried it before, but the description sounded nice, so I decided to give it a go. Hope I'll like it.

So now let's talk about make-up. I probably said at an earlier time that I don't know how to do it properly. I've never found the right shade of foundation, so now I just go without. If someone gets bothered about my shiny nose, sorry, get a pair of shades.
In lipstick and mascara I trust, and sometimes I even line my eyes. With kohl. No liquid eye-liner for me, I'll just make a horrid mess and panic :D

Y-day I felt pretty, though. That happens a lot.

I don't think prettiness comes from the outside, after all. It's a state of mind, much like inner peace and self-esteem.

I think.

Wore earrings too. I've had rightie pierced six times, but the last time I tried to put on earrings, I noted the two on top had grown shut. So now there's four. Which is A-OK, and totally enough.
The earrings I wore I got from mom who bought them when she was young. In the sixties, that is. Does that make them vintage? Anyway, I like them. Big, but not too big, and pure silver.


A couple of days ago (was it Monday? I forget) a friend stopped by and brought me a pair of shoes. Pretty shoes. Warm shoes. HW happy.

Thanks Averna <3
So. Until next time. I promise to add photos more often from now on.

1 comment:

  1. your welcome my darling! love to spend this noght reading your books! and couple beers ...

    ReplyDelete

talk to me