Thursday, September 22, 2011

again, again, again

I'm starting to feel overly productive. Some authors spend their lives writing, and manage to publish once.
I published my sixth-born yesterday. Look!

It's fantasy, again. I wanted to know what happened before Sha-e-Fa was raised from it's tomb, so I had to find out. And it was good. Sad, but good.

And that's not all I've been up to.

Sis is a zumba-instructor, and she needed a website. I, having studied XHTML for, like, a month in the distant past, volunteered for the job.

Making a web-site isn't actually that difficult. All you need to do, really, is copy and paste. I even fiddled with CSS for the first time ever. Fun <3

So now I need to put the page on the internet. And I don't remember how exactly it's done. So must google. But that's tomorrow's job, since I had one cider too many last night, and now I want to have lunch, and watch TV for the rest of the... day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me