Thursday, July 28, 2011

car vs. bike

So. Hubby has two rides. A car and a motorcycle. I got to thinking which one I like best.

This one
is a lot of fun. But. If it's rainy or windy, the ride's uncomfortable. On second thought, it's uncomfortable on sunny days, too, since you have to wear protective gear in case some prick decides to mow you over with their car.

And then there's the good old audi.
I have a tendency of sliding into a dream-like state whenever I'm put in/on a moving vehicle. In a car, it's not a bother. But on a bike it's proved dangerous quite many times already. Every bump or speed up is a surprise, and if you're not prepared, you might fall off. In a car, however, I can daydream all I like. While wearing a dress.

That's the upside I like the most: being free to wear anything I like, or make a wicked do, or paint my face with many, many colours (OK, I use just two, but still, I could, if I wanted to) without having to fear ripped skirts of flattened out hair or messed up helmet.

In a car you can read, or write, or have a snack, or take a nap. On a bike you're pretty much left with hanging on.

I think I prefer the car. How boring is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me